The Women’s Health Big Book of Exercises is the essential workout guide for anyone who wants a better body. As the most comprehensive collection of exercises ever created, this makeover manual is a body-shaping power tool for both beginners and longtime fitness buffs alike. From start to finish, this 480-page makeover manual bulges with hundreds of useful tips, the latest findings in exercise science, and cutting-edge workouts from the world’s top trainers.
* 74 biceps, triceps, and forearm exercises: Tone your arms faster than ever before.
* 64 chest exercises, to burn more calories and even help give your bosom a lift.
* 103 back exercises, to make sure you turn heads in your backless dress.
* 40 shoulder exercises, so you can wear a tank top with confidence.
* 99 quadriceps and calves exercises, to help you look great in a pair of shorts.
* 62 glutes and hamstrings exercises, for the perfect backside.
* The Lose-the-Last-10-Pounds Workout.
* The Total-body Arm-shaping Workout.
* The Best Three-Exercise Workouts.
* The Prenatal Workout.
* The Best Workouts for a Crowded Gym.
Throughout the book, you’ll discover:
* The secret to burning 40 percent more fat.
* The 18 fitness mistakes you should never make
* The best stretch for every muscle
* The fastest cardio workout of all-time (just 4 minutes!)
* The best exercises you’ve never done
* The 8 healthiest foods you aren’t eating
* The 4 perfect fitness foods
* The 25 super snacks that keep you lean
* The 5 biggest nutrition lies—exposed!
* The truth about saturated fat
* The simple way to master the pushup
* The 20 ways lifting weights helps you look great, stay healthy, and live longer
Creatively packaged using modern photography and innovative design, “The Women’s Health Big Book of Exercises” is filled from start to finish with fascinating statistics and useful tip boxes, making it easy, fun, and informative to read.
I found your site on Google and read a few of your other entires. Nice Stuff. I’m looking forward to reading more from you.
You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I to find this matter to be really one thing which I feel I’d never understand. It seems too complex and very vast for me. I am taking a look forward on your next post, I will attempt to get the hold of it!
WOW!!! Nice Post!Kind Regards
very good and cool,thank you for your sharing.